Project repo: marcocipriani01/IPARCOS
IPARCOS (Indi Protocol Android Remote COntrol Software) is an INDI client for Android. It features an INDI control panel, a mount and focuser controller and a database of objects to point the telescope.
- Mount and focuser controller with directional pads and speed controls
- Database full of objects to which you can point the telescope directly from the app
- INDI control panel compatible with every device (BLOB properties not yet supported)
- Languages: English, Italian and French (partial translation)
From Google Play:
- Coming soon!
- From the .apk file:
- Allow apps from unknown sources in the Android settings (Settings → Security → Unknown sources)
- Download and install the latest release from the GitHub project page
- Minimum Android version: 5.0
- An INDI server must be running on the remote computer.
- You must have network access to the server.
- To achieve this, the Android device and the remote computer can be placed on your home network.
- Alternatively, you can create a wireless network with your Android device and connect the remote computer to this network.
- Choose the server address in the list or press on “Add server” to add a new server in the list
- Optionally, you can change the port number if you do not use the default value for the INDI protocol (7624)
- Click on “Connect”
- Use the INDI control panel
- Click on the gear icon in the navigation bar to display the control panel
- Use the tabs to switch between the devices
- The properties of the device are displayed in a list. Click on a property to edit it or show the details.
- Control the telescope motion
- Press the joystick to display the telescope motion control panel
- The buttons will be enabled or disabled depending on the devices features.
- If the device is not connected, the properties may not appear and the buttons will be disabled
- Focuser control
- Supports speed control, focus in/out and absolute position